Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I relocated operations to the deck temporarily so I could join in with Rachel over at Stitched in Color with my own Purge of sorts.  Only I'm not limiting myself to just those "meh" prints.   Most everything in my scrap bins was fair game, including my beloved scottie dogs, some original FMF, favorite Mingle prints and more.  I think the only fabric spared the blade was some prize Tula Pink scraps that have their own fate in store.

I cut rough charms from all of my scraps, joined them to white strips, and cut them in half.  The plan is to pair them up with a second half from the leftover pile and assemble into two baby quilts.

But in the meantime, I've been enjoying my rainbow piles.

Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! These came together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun with those rainbow piles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Scotty dogs, and that's a great vibrant set of colors! I can't wait to see this come together.

    ReplyDelete